Monday, May 7, 2007

What keeps us apart

Click on this link, I want to share the image (and I was not able to cut-and-paste it in here) This is the link of the website of an NPR (National Public Radio) program called Speaking of Faith. Yes, the site is interesting, but what I was particularly reflecting on was the image in this link. You will see two individuals at opposite sides of a table, reaching out to each other but - alas- so far apart still. And each one is chained to something. I wondered what these chains are, that keep us apart from each other. Assumptions? Experiences converted into assumptions and beliefs? http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/doubt/index.shtml

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2007 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Carole Brown said...

Hi Isabel, It sounds an interesting image but I can't seem to see the same one. I clicked the link you gave but it shows a Blake picture. Dosn't sound the same. Perhaps you can check. anyway, I like the link to the NPR program 'Speaking of Faith'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home