Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Transportation

Something really interesting happened to me this morning. I was walking out of the building, and in the moment just before I opened the door, I felt something falling on my shoulder, sliding down rapidly and as I do my first step outside, I saw it landing on the floor. It was a very small lizzard, a little bit more than an inch. He rapidly moved into the fresh air and disappeared. That strange event made me smile - I felt I had been his vehicle from the inside of the building, to the outside, where he really belongs after all. As I continued my walk I thought that was exactly what I wanted to be : a vehicle for other people to get where they belong, where their real self can expand and blossom.

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2008 at 4:43 AM , Blogger RalfLippold said...

Isabel,

your story just stroke me as that exactly captures my feeling about what I am contributing to the world.

Thanks a lot:-))

Cheers,

Ralf

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home