Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Africa

Africa, Africa... Some years ago I shared my dream to go to Africa...There was something I felt I had to bring, to offer, to give, to do there. My mother replied ' Any place can be Africa...'
That is so true. We all have our little corners of Africa, opportunities that are looking at us while we pretend we don't see them.
Today I received this images from Africa, the African one. I wondered how many countries there are in that continent, that I was never taught the names at school. I wondered if Africa is the Latin America of seventy years ago. I asked myself if Africa was the attic, the basement, where we store the things we don't want to see, and yet we cannot throw away.
I've pasted the images, most of them. Each image is from a different African country.
What will you do when you grow up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home