Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The movie that I didn't want to be in

Have you ever seen on TV these movies of the future, where the humans of the future dressed in skinthin glossy metalic catsuits have a nostalgic talk refering to the times when there were animals on the planet? Well, last Sunday I went to the Zoo, it's called The Jungle Island, and it has lots of animals and also educational shows. We atttended several different shows, and after a while something was burning in the entrance of my stomach. And it was not the hotdog. I realized that as they presented the white tiger, they indicated it was a species in extinction and that bla bla bla. Then they brought a tea-colored tiger and explained tigers used to come in a variety of colors, like the domestic cats. No longer available. Out of stock. Then they called in a cute little chimpanzee, and described his age, where they are indigeneous from, and that it's an endangered species because of logging or .... Then in the show of the birds, a wonderful condor flew from one angle to the other of the stage, and they explained his habits, where they habit, and that it's a species in extinction,with approx 200 left. Then they portrayed a strange tall Indonesian bird, and commented that it's a bird in extinction. Then they.... ENOUGH! I thought it was a fictional movie, on TV. I thought we were far from there still. I thought it's the bad thing that can happen to us if we do... if we don't.... I thought I was not part of the movie. Wrong assumption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home