Friday, November 16, 2007

2012

I read about a book called 2012, which refers to the Mayan Calendar. The Mayan Calendar indicates that in 2012 there will be a breakthrough in humanity, getting to a higher level. I am not surprised to read that - I'm finding more signs every day of concern about the values we espouse and those we live, the need to bring consistency into our lives, concern about closing the gap of those who have and those who don't, concern about realizing that the planet and the people are all interconnected. Is it like the virus marketing approach, where news information and ideas are spread by word of mouth? or is it that because i'm focused on it now, I happen to see it everywhere? And - does it matter ? May be the belief is enough - to make it happen. I will research that book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home