Thursday, February 21, 2008

Little Tiny Things

I am puzzled tonight. I feel as if a cardboard box just fell of me. The days bring many noisy, large events and things. Things to do that are necessary, like paying bills and shopping for food. Things that are noisy like writing proposals, negotiating deals, writing articles, talking to important people, meeting new people. Taking airplanes, going through security hoping nothing makes the alarm ring. Things that are clumsy and wide, like fixing techno-problems. Things that are soft and thick, like working out for your health. Things that are shiny and empty, like watching TV.
But today, i noticed the importance of tiny, little things. I compared them with insects, with the tiny little flies that are in the roof of the shower. They are so tiny, they almost are not. But they are (ask a fly!).
What made the cardboard fall off was a tiny little event, a person changing his mind. Simple as that. I don't expect anyone to understand. It's like the little flies. But for me, that little, tiny thing made me realize that it's in those little things that i'm really me. A simple event, like my building considering to start recycling. Nothing major, it's not saving global climate change. It's just a tiny, little thing.

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2008 at 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See HERE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home