Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ps

Ok, there is more. The presenters, young and dynamic, animal loving animal keepers were very clear and repeated the message: Man is not the owner of the Planet. Man is here to keep and take care of the Planet. Man is the most threatening enemy of these species. What we need to do? Reuse, reduce, and use renewable energy. Hm Not bad, but if I was not concerned and worried with this from before, I doubt I would have got the message. And even less understand what it means to ME. Reuse - you mean what? Reduce - meaning exactly what? I am not so sure people are easily making the connection between those words and their daily behavior, their daily comfort patterns and habits. Look at me - still not driving a hybrid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home